FORM & FUNCTION will be relaunched as a boutique design firm in early 2015, and in the interim won’t be accepting any new clients or projects. To be updated when production comes back online, please subscribe to the mailing list at the bottom of the page
I am looking for people with a background in WordPress, a talent for clean design, a good eye for proportion, and excellent communication skills to bring on-board. If you recognize yourself (or someone else) in that description, please email kaitlin[at]fnfweb.com or use the form below.
I want to thank all of my clients for supporting me and bringing FORM & FUNCTION [ web production ] to life over the years.
I began doing web design as a hobby, mostly playing around with Austin Coppock’s astrology blog to make it look good and add cool features. One fateful day in January of 2011, William Kiesel asked Austin how something on austincoppock.com had been achieved, and the phone was handed to me.
As a result, Ouroboros Press was the first website I ever professionally created, and I owe Mr. Kiesel a great deal. His Midas touch tipped a domino that enabled me to work with phenomenal people and imprints, absolute titans within the realm of esoteric publishing, art, and beyond. It was a pleasure to serve each and every one, and it was an honor to be chosen to take some small part in bringing their works and vision to the world.
In chronological order…
- Thank you Austin Coppock.
- Thank you William Kiesel, Ouroboros Press, Clavis Journal, and the Esoteric Book Conference.
- Thank you Catamara Rosarium, Rosarium Blends and again, the EBC.
- Thank you Robert Ansell, Fulgur and Abraxas Journal.
- Thank you Daniel Schulke, Xoanon, Three Hands Press, and again, Clavis Journal.
- Thank you Carlos of Anima Nocturna.
- Thank you Christina Oakley-Harrington of Treadwell’s in London.
- Thank you Liv Rainey-Smith of Xylographilia.
- Thank you Ted Barrial and Black Phoenix Trading Post.
- Thank you Elizabeth Barrial, Brian Constantine, and Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab.
It has given me great pride to work with such talented and amazing people.
You have made everything possible.
I would also like to acknowledge and thank the following clients…
- David McCarthy and Adam Kagin of the Saddle Ridge Hoard
- Jonathan Tuite of The Flenser
- Jessica Murray of MotherSky
- Denise Genova of Beverly Hills Lash Co.
- Klaus Rotzcher of Florentine Collections
- Brendan Davis of Kilin International
…and everyone else that has granted me the honor of their patronage.
Within the cocoon,